Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunday

I woke up quite late in the morning. Oh I did some crazy things in the midnight. I had KTV session for 2 days, from Saturday night to Sunday 3am. I would say this is the first time I stayed till so late (early ; P) out of campus. Haha I am a good girl ok? So the price to pay is, a hole in the pocket. ; (
*
Then the whole afternoon, or rather the whole day, I was searching through the internet to look for suitable job advertisement for my assignment. Finally I got the assignment done in the midnight. So sad to spend my precious Sunday in such a way.

******
Out of boredom, I took some pictures of my babies.


From left: Charity dog, 2 bears from Dear (Brown & Pink), birthday gift, Pooh Pooh (I bought it in China)
*
*

I hug Tigger to sleep every night.

The new comer: A gift from Sim Yee and Wei Fong for my 23rd Birthday

*

My big Pooh Pooh and Dear's graduation gifts (tumpang at my place)

No comments: