Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fish Story

I mentioned in the previous post, I had a few trouble making fishes who keep bullying others. Eventually these fishes were emigrated to Dear's fish tank, where more fierce fishes are staying. Hehe, do you feel my evil grin?
*
Today Dear has bought a packet of fish to fill my "quite empty" tank. A packet of fish, contains a lot (it's a lot, more than 50 i think) of small little peacock fishes. I nearly fainted when I saw it.
*
He bought the packet which costs only $2, but making my room into a mess. When he put the fishes into the tank, those fishes were so excited till some of them jumping out of my tank. It landed on my table, file, fridge, floor and sprayed water all over the place. At that moment, I felt like throwing the whole tank away.
*
Dear ended up catching the fish 1 by 1 from the tank. I forced him to take away most of the fish, leaving only the more beautiful one in the tank. We spent almost one hour to clear the mess.
*
The moral of the story: Do not buy a packet of cheap fish. Only buy the quantity that you need. The time spent on cleaning is much much more than $2.

No comments: