Monday, September 24, 2007

R.E.C.E.S.S

The recess started on 22 Sept and it will last for one week till 30 Sept. However I shall say my recess ending today.
*
I went back to Muar for last few days. This is the first time in university when I only spent 3 days of recess in hometown. I was so relunctant to come back this afternoon. I am missing the sofa where I could lie down there whole day to watch tv without thinking of my studies; not forgeting my aunty's great cooking; the smell of my bed; the naughty gold fish... ... So sad ; ( I know once the study life ends, I will even go back less frequent than now. The pathetic 14 days of annual leaves will not allow me to do so.
*
I love my home. Sometimes I really feel very guilty to leave my grandmother and aunty there. They are sure missing me very much while I am away. They pamper me with everything which my parents could not give me. Everytime I go back, my favourite food is on the table waiting for me. All my belongings are being kept nicely and clean. How I wish I could be with them everyday. Yet the reality is cruel. I could only go back to see them as frequent as I could, no matter how tiring the journey is.
*
I miss my HOME.

No comments: