Friday, September 28, 2007

Lucky Friday

I think today is my lucky day. In the morning, I accidentally found 2 books at school library, written by Mitch Albom and Spencer Johnson respectively. These are the books I wanted to buy and now I can save the money for other things. Actually all along I thought that there are only reference books available in the library. This is really a great discovery, not too late, at least before graduation.
*
Guess what happen next? I went to have lunch at Canteen 2 and eventually I got a free meal treated by a stranger! He was an uncle whom I met on the way to Canteen 2. He lost his way and I showed him to his destination (which was Canteen 2 also). Then it was another coincidence that we both queueing up for the chicken rice. We chit chated while waiting for the food. When it was his turn, he insisted to pay for my prawn mee. Then he left and I did not even ask for his name. So I am very lucky right? Lucky to meet this kind uncle. I am really grateful to him and today's prawn mee tastes the best.

No comments: