Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fresh Air In Need

I feel so lazy recently. I have so many tasks to do and I don't even know how to start. Endless. Does everyone have a same stressful final year? Or the 'kiasu' education system tries to feed us everything and pushes us to much?

MP4011 Mechanical System Design And Analysis
-1 60% project
-many tutorials

MP4002 Human Factors in Design
- 1st project 40% done, due 1st Oct
- 2nd assignment, not yet started, due end of oct

MP4008 Human Resource Management
- I am totally lost!!

MP4F01 Materials Engineering
-1 assignment due 10 oct

MP4001 Quality Assurance and Management
- 1 project, not yet started

HW310 Professional Communication
- 1 presentation on 17 Oct, not yet started

Final Year Project
- supposed to produce 1st prototype before exam in Nov

6 subjects, 7 projects in 7 weeks= NTU Mechanical Engineering final year undergraduate's life

***I AM SUFFOCATED!***

No comments: