Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Updates

Some updates for past events:
18 Aug 2007, Saturday
I met Lee Woon and Doreen for lunch. They are my dear friends cum secondary school classmates from Muar. We had Thai food. I ordered a Thai curry noodles which caused me a terrible stomach ache and diarrheas at night.
The MSA Alumni Appreciation Dinner was successfully held at Clarke Quay. I think that was the biggest out of campus gathering we ever had. There were 60-70 participants. Thanks for Kam Ling's great effort.
*
19 Aug 2007, Sunday
I had the farewell lunch with Chun Fan and Fifi at Boon Lay market. They will be leaving on this coming Saturday but I am going back to Muar on Friday. I once thought of giving up the plan to go back so that I could send them off at airport. Yet I do not think I have any other time to go back in coming weeks. There is nothing more important than family. So I could only bid them farewell earlier.
*
21 Aug 2007, Tuesday
I attended the first lesson of Belly Dance. Oh the instructor was late for half an hour. Nothing much I learnt on the first day because the class was too short (due to her late arriving).

No comments: