Friday, August 3, 2007

I am a new blogger!

Welcome to the world of blog...3rd of Aug 2007

Congratulations to myself to become a blogger!! Another new trying because of boredom. I am now sitting in the library, waiting for the Professor to sms me. I am supposed to meet a Surgeon for my Final Year Project. Yeah...final year, I am a Mechanical Engineering Final Year Undergraduate. This week may be the last week that I could enjoy my life. When school reopens next week, tonnes of stress will burden me.

Do you notice that the URL of this blog is a date?? Why is that so? And why is 4 Aug 2007? Hehe just to mark the day I start blogging. But...I accidentally thought that it was 4 Aug 2007. ;P That's me! not sensitive to date or perhaps I am so looking forward to the end of semester break. I have been absent from school for eight months. For the past few months, I was attending attachment in ExxonMobil Asia Pacific as one of the requirements in my course. Now I am coming back again to NTU, as a student, for the last year of study.

In the final year, I miss my books so much. It's time to really study hard. I had too much fun for the past 3 years. Hence for the new semester, I want to understand every single page of my lecture notes. I want to become a real mechanical engineer with strong technical knowledge. Yeah, I hope such determination could continue to the end of my course.

3.20pm, my dear Professor still has not sms me. How long do I need to wait? Sien.

1 comment:

~AmK~ said...

Jia you jia you.... work hard play hard.... important to have balance life...