Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday is gone!!

Oh that's the end of my 1st weekend after new semester starts.
I am a bit stressed now because I felt like wasting away the day. In the morning, I went to IMM and then I spent the whole afternoon to discuss the script for Merdeka Night. I am supposed to complete the scheduled Research 1 for my FYP by today. Oh I really feel very guilty. I know I have put too much focus on my studies until I could not stop thinking about my notes even if I am out for fun. But this is the last year, I want to do well to compensate what I have missed before. Not sure this is really good for me or not... I am vexed.
*****************************************
After a few seconds the blog being published, I decided to have some encouragement for myself
*****************************************
Hey girl, don't worry. After eight long months away from school, you are now just not used to study life. Hence it is reasonable to slack a bit. You are not wasting the day because you went to IMM with a special purpose. The discussion for Merdeka Night is little contribution you can do for MSA. And don't forget that yesterday you were so obedient and stayed in hall for the whole day. You revised 2 subjects right? Relax, relax, relax...... Things will not turn better when you are frustrating. Face everything with a smiling face. The most important is, whatever you are doing, you must put in all effort and enjoy whole heartedly. It's only 10pm now, you still have time. Hang on...

1 comment:

~AmK~ said...

I like your encouragement for yourself. All of us need encouragement sometimes, either from other or ourselves.

Cheer up and enjoy your last year in NTU.