Sunday, August 5, 2007

Last day of holiday

Today marks the last day of my holiday. Yeah finally I am back to school. Tomorrow my first class starts at 10.30am. So I can sleep a little bit later tonight. Oh I have 5 hours of classes continously tomorrow. I wish I could stay awake throughout. "Pei Pei, Gambateh!! You can do it!" Haha very silly right? That's the way I encourage myself ^_^

Oh I just feel that everyday is busy day for me for the past few weeks. Convocation, Singapore tour, orientation camp, shopping, meeting friends, cleaning my room, preparing final year project... Haha only the last thing is related to academic. So relaxing to pass the days without stress from studies.

Back to convocation, I am quite close to this batch of graduated seniors. Some of them are my boyfriend's buddies whom I always mix with. I like to join them because they are cute fellows who bring a lot of laughters to me. Soon Chun Fan and Fifi will go to MIT. I will definitely miss them very much. (P/S Chun Fan is the no.1 student in Mechanical Engineering. I am so proud of him because he is being awarded 3 medals by NTU. Haha who say Malaysia tak boleh? I am really grateful to him because he has helped a lot in my studies. He is always my "Buddha" before examination. Not forgetting Fifi, the cute active fellow who is smart in many areas.) I am truly happy for them.

So quiet now. Nobody seizes the laptop from me tonight. My deardear has really left for his new room out of campus.


From left: Chun Fan, Tian Fook (Fifi), Dear and me

No comments: