Thursday, August 9, 2007

Public Holiday

Yeah Singapore National Day. No special meaning for me. I am happy because today is public holiday and I don't need to attend classes. But now I feel like attending classes is better option. I am so boring now.

Living in Singapore is not really exciting. I always headache thinking of places to go during free day. Shopping malls is everywhere and that's the only place I could think of. There is not cheap mamak stalls like in Malaysia where you could spend a night there with only Rm0.80 ice milo. Here, going out = spending, yet you will not get very fanstatic food.

So tomorrow, Friday, I have only one hour of class. Then weekend again. Need to think of what to do. Headache.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Pei Pei!
Found your blogsite...!!!

Nice to see you blogging here...hope to see more of you in the future :)

I'll link you to my blog too ya.

~AmK~ said...

I prefer no holiday sometime.. cause i dun like the make-up lesson. will screw up my schedule sometime.