Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Birthday @ Cambodia - 18 May 2008

The midnight, we went to the popular nightclub in Siem Reap, Sok San. That was also where Dear and my friends celebrated my 24th birthday with me. Not only them, but some of the staffs in the club, like the girls and manager also joined in.

Look at the "cake"... It was a box of candies!! Dear said that they could not find a cake at that time ; )

U know who is drunk?


The next day in the hotel when Michelle was back to join us...

My birthday cake

The group photo

Million thanks to all of my great friends!! Haha I know you all have been working very hard to give me surprise. Indeed that was really a very special birthday where first time I celebrated birthday in nightclub and hotel; the first time I had a special "cake" and also the first time you guys celebrated birthday for me.

Also not forgetting my hometown friends - Sim Yee, Doreen, Khim Kee and Hwee Ting who never fail to remember my birthday and I still received your birthday wishes while I was overseas. Oh Ya... thanks Kuan Nee and Megan!! I got your sms too ; ) Lastly, thanks to Ker Peng and Yun Ying for the dinner treat!

I am glad that my birthday will never be a lonely one with all these friends around me. Of course, I also have a lovely boyfriend, my dear Tyng Tze who is always there to celebrate with me in the past 4 years. I am really lucky.

No comments: