Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's over!!!

I just finished my FYP Presentation this morning! Haha what a relieve now! The presentation went on smoothly and I was glad that the moderator did not interrupt the presentation and let me finish everything. Indeed he did not ask a lot of questions, partly because he was left (not much ime left hehe). Moreover the topic that I present is not his area of expertise.
*
So this FYP is possible thanks to a lot of people. Namely:
*
my FYP supervisor who took great pains to keep me on the right track;
*
Mr. William and Andy from SGH, who gave professional insights into the design and usage of the invention;
*
Mr Daniel and Mr Teo from Machining Workshop who helped me a lot in prototyping; and not forgetting
*
A group of GREAT friends who volunteered to be the "white rat" in my device testing. They are Jeremy, Wei Jun and Ei Lene(the models in video and pictures), Vui Yang, Kok Heng, Ker Wei, Ka Hong, Luke, Kok Hon, Min Foong, Guan Kah, Wei Qiang, Vernon, Vinson, Ken, Lai Fai, Chia Sheng, Ngai Seng, Yuli and Boon Yen from LDP etc (I try to recall and put all the names, If I miss any, please don't take into heart and I really GRATEFUL for your support.)
*
Besides I must thank one special person, who has no choice but listen to my complaints everytime I encounter with problems: Thanks so much my Dear, Tyng Tze. It's has been tough for your ears in the past eight months ; )
*
Without you guys, it's will not be possible to complete the project. I really grateful to your help and support. Please accept my hearty appreciation: Thank you so much!

No comments: