Monday, May 5, 2008

I am back...

I have been tied up with so many things recently.
*
Last Friday, I sat for the last paper in NTU and yet it did not mark the end of my university life. Tomorrow morning, there will be an important final year project presentation. In the 30 minute session, I need to impress and convince the moderator that I have really achieved something in the project. He will contribute 40% to the grade of my 8-months hardwork in the 30 minute presentation and Q&A session.
*
Another 3 interviews following the presentation in this week. One of the interviews, I am already in the final round and I am really keen to get the job. I long for a good news that will spice up my life a little bit. My recent life has been filled with stresses from exam, job interviews and coupling with the unpleasant matters in my family. Sometimes you really have to believe that bad things always occur in the most crucial period.

No comments: