Friday, December 7, 2007

Raining Season

I just checked the weather forecast. For the next 3 days, it will be "showers with thunder in the afternoon". I like raining, but not everyday. It just makes me sleepy. It also causes a lot of inconvenience. Today I walked in the rain (of course with umbrella) at Pioneer North Industrial Park to search for my FYP materials. It was definitely not a pleasing experience as my feet was wet and I had to be careful with all the cars passing by. Those cars might splash water on me!
*
Whenever it's raining, especially in the morning, I will think of my aunty. During secondary school times, I could not cycle to the place where I waited for school bus on rainy days. She would then accompany me, walking to the waiting place. Most of the time, I was unhappy throughout the 10 min journey as I hated the car splashing water on my feet and made my shoes wet. I envied those children who could sit comfortably in cars. I remembered well one time I threw tantrum on her but what she cared was whether my body was wet. That is the snapshot. I believe for the rest of my life, whenever I think of my aunty, I will see that moment. That's the way she loves me. That's how we get through the 23 years together.



1 comment:

nee said...

PEI PEI!!!! :) eh eh... wanna go for a swim?? kuan nee here