Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Gathering

I had a christmas gathering @ Suntec City 'surf n turf' with my hometown friends just now. The food is really so so. The carimara (sounds nice right? is a pasta only) was even not the same with the display picture. The mushroom soup tasted sour and the salad even more. The fried steak is salty, according to my friend. And the baked rice was like fried rice. Not sure what the boss or chef would think if they saw that there are so much leftover (the boss is actually serving the customer personally). The food is definitely not worth as compared to its price.
*
Fortunately we were able to stay there to chat till closing hours. That was the only thing worthwhile. I enjoyed talking to them, with the most original Muar's Mandarin. All of us, are buddies since secondary school. I even knew Ker Peng and Yun Ying since primary school. Haha friends of 9-16 years. That was a big portion of my life. I am only 23 this year. All of these friends are the gifts to me. So thankful to meet them. HURRAY to our friendship!
*
Also not forget to thank Khim Kee for organising the gathering. But I prefer next time we should have more proper survey on the restaurant to go. ;P So who is organising next gathering? I believe the next gathering will be during new year when more people can join. We never fail to have the home visit and mahjonging every year.


No comments: