Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dissapointment

Things do not turn out as I expect. I thought I could trust her. But now the situation seems like the secret is not kept and more complications are created. I should have kept myself out of the matter at the beginning. Now I feel that I am so naive. Dear said that what I have done is correct and I could not control how other people take action. But I really care how they think about me. I am not busybody and I do not simply say anything without proof. I am just trying to help and I thought I could. But now I become the one being questioned and sorry, I could not give you the answer even if I have it. I could only take the blame as I don't want to make the situation worse. I will not care anymore as what I have done is enough. This is a good lesson.

No comments: