Friday, December 28, 2007

28 Dec - Count down to 2008

My second last semester results are out. The results are pretty good and still slightly below my expectation. Anyway it's over and nothing much I can do with it. My last semester will be starting in a week's time. 4 subjects and 1 FYP. Now I really pray that I could complete my FYP in time. Little time left and again another festive season, Chinese New Year is in 5 week's time.

Another year ends soon. The first half of this year, I spent it in ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd as a Procurement intern. The daily jobs I need to do, still appears vividly on my mind. The images of my colleagues like Eunice, Fook Loon, Eilene are so clear as if we just talked to each other yesterday.

After internship, with the generous allowance from ExxonMobil, I was able to award myself with a trip to China, with my Dear. It was a 8 days trip and we travelled to 5 cities including ShangHai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi and Nanjing. It was a worthwhile trip with super nice scenery, food and crazy shopping. It was also my first time travelling by plane.
Pei Pei @ ShangHai

Next after the trip, it was convocation. My Dear's convocation and he graduated, moved out and no longer stayed in NTU. His whole family was in Singapore for few days and I accompanying them throughout the stay. It was also my brother's convocation this year. I admire him as he is so determined to get his degree. He entered polytechnic after STPM, then worked for 1 year and finally got into university at age 24.

Dear's supporters @ Convocation


My final year first semester started in early August. I am back to school as a student. The final year is accompanied with the stresses of projects, FYP, attending career talks, job application...... With a blink of eyes, I was having exam and then the December holidays started.
*
This December I had no holidays because I am doing FYP. Fortunately my eldest sister's wedding became something I could look forward. It was held on Christmas Eve at Singapore Polytechnic Guild House. A simple warm gathering for their families and friends.
*
"Wishing you A house full of sunshine, Hearts full of cheer, Love that grows deeper each day of the year. " It is definitely a blessed marriage.


My sister's ROM in May

Today is Dec 28. I am going back to Muar soon. Going to spend the last day of 2007 and first day of 2008 with aunty and ah ma. ; )


No comments: