Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My sister's wedding on Christmas Eve - Edited

Yesterday it was really a hectic day, from morning to night. Haha it was a cross country wedding, from Malaysia to Singapore.
*
That morning, my brother-in-law and his brothers arrived at around 8.15am. Then they were only able to get in to the house at 9.30am. All of them said that was the longest "open door" session they have ever encountered. I also wanted to open the door but the angpao that we (the sisters) received were far too below expectation. How could we open the door with RM30??? Really had no motivation to play with them when all angpaos received were at RM10 each, after so much negotiation. The fourth and also the last angpao, costed RM168 and we eventually let them coming in. (Actually the auspicious hour would end at 10am and we had no choice and no energy to continue with them anymore)
*

"Please open the door...please..."


*

"No money no talk!"



"Finally, darling I am here..."




The bride (my eldest sister, Ee Chiew) and I

No comments: