Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still looking around

Initially I want to write this post in chinese, but realise that it is too time consuming to input the chinese characters.
*
Well, I think I have not find my direction yet, but it becomes clearer as days pass. I have been thinking a lot to try to understand myself. What do I really want? Even though I always say I want to live to the fullest in my life, but it is not easy in the reality.
*
The first obstacle is my laziness. I need a way to energise myself up after work. I am quite lucky that most of the time I could leave before 6pm (my working hour is till 4pm). How to spend the 5 hours (6pm-11pm) before I sleep? After work, I am always exhausted and don't even feel like moving around. Guess what's the thing I miss the most after work? It's my BED.
*
So learn how to motivate myself is important. But before that, I need to look for my source of motivation first. In the last 15 yrs, my source of motivation came from the academic achievements. So what's now? I am still looking for the answer. Hope I could share with you soon.

No comments: