Sunday, September 14, 2008

A boring engineer

Nothing special about my working life now.
630am Wake up
730-8am Reach company and breakfast
8-1145am Clear emails and do work
1145-1230pm Lunch at the same canteen
1230-4pm Do work and office hour officially ends at 4pm
4-5/6+pm Continue to work if I am happy
******
Now try to recall what I have been doing every nights.
1. Surfing net
2. Watching drama
3. Meeting Dear
4. Working (to clear urgent stuffs or make overseas call)
.
.
.
.
What a boring engineer. Seems like the focus of my day has been shifted to work and I don't have any meaningful activity (meeting my Dear is an exception) to look forward after work.
So I have decided to take up a position in the MAE Graduates' Club. Hope it will add sparks and values to my boring day.

1 comment:

薇薇 said...

boring or not, it depends on how we set our goals.

hope u find your personal goal :D