Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't simply point your finger

Today is another day I am very angry with my landlord. I received his blaming sms in the early morning and I really hate that my good morning was spoilt by him.
*
I have a clear conscience that I do not overuse his utilities. I consider myself a good tenant as I close my door softly and keep all the places clean. I do not even utilise fully my chance to wash the clothes twice a week, never watch tv or bring any family or friends to his place. I respect them and yet they take it for granted and demand more. Occasionally (once a month) I forget to switch off main power of the washing machine or heater. That's really rare as I could not remember that much. Then they take this as chance to accuse that I contribute to the increase in utilities, b4 they remember how much I save.
*
Some people like to point fingers at others before they look at themselves. Not going to tolerate anymore as I really pay a lot for the room. I don't want to give my hard earned money to such people.

No comments: