Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bye bye Singtel

I have a new phone >> LG KF700

First time I use LG phone. The interface is quite similar to my previous Samsung but one special thing with this phone is, it has touch screen function. "Touch screen" is what is hip in the town, thanks to the trend initiated by I Phone.


I like the phone very much as I always want a slide phone. The whole design is cool, though functional wise it has nothing special. It has a 3 Megapixel camera which quite a number of editting functions are available.

Finally I am no longer using a Singtel line. Singtel, has the biggest mobile subscriber in Singapore has not live its name. The network is really terrible as it cause so much inconveniences to me. I think I will never go back to Singtel.

P/S: dear friends, my number remains the same

No comments: