Thursday, March 27, 2008

The new canteen

I have taken with picture in this afternoon when I was at N2. When I walked along the corridor of N2 and looked at the building, suddenly I felt very surprised with the change in NTU within these 4 years. Not only a new canteen is built, but more schools like ADM, SPMS, CBE and halls like 3 and 16. So many new buldings... If these were to be built in Malaysia, it probably takes 4 or more years for each building to be completed.

Back to the topic, even though I am fed up with the crowd in Canteen A during lunch time, but Canteen A is still the best place I like to hang around during free time. The times sitting down in Canteen, and talking nonsense with a group of friends are definitely one of the most memorable times in NTU. Not forget my favourite drink, the very thick coffee and milo or the 30c lime juice and soya bean. The drink stall will not move to the new Canteen A and April will be the last month they are operating in NTU.
*
I guess in the future there will be no more such cheap and nice drink in the new canteen. Although the new canteen will definitely be more spacious and comfortable, but an inrease in comfort level also implies higher cost is incurred. So after the hike in tuition fees and hostel fees, students may expect more spending on food.


2 comments:

nee said...

YUP gonna miss can A! I didnt know the drinks stall will not be operating!

Pei Pei said...

However the boss of the drink stall got cant 9. But there is no so many varieties of drinks as compared to cant A.