Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yesterday - not my day

Yesterday, when all bad events came together:
*
1. Forgot that a class was canceled and rushed to the lesson
*
2. I walked down the flight of long staircase that behind Student Services Centre. It led to S4 but the doors to enter the building were locked. It was a dead end. I had no choice but to climb up the at least 5 levels staircase. (I was so near to my destination at that time but the doors were locked!)
*
3. Screwed up a few pieces of my FYP work
*
4. The fingers were hurted by the sharp edges of the machine
*
5. I went back to my room in the evening and discovered that my bras were being stolen again.

3 comments:

薇薇 said...

which hall do u live? so many girls have the experience... I had that too, not bra but panty...

Michelle said...

Pei Pei,
Blk 45 is known for ppl losing their bras one.
Last time I stayed there, I lost close to 10 in total!!!

Pei Pei said...

I stay in Hall 9, blk 45.

Haha I am a bit stubborn. I lost it before (but less than 10 ;P hehe) but I still prefer to hang outside so that it could be dried under sun. I usually hand wash and it is really wet.

I thought I have been extra careful because I usually keep my doors opened when it is being hung and also I try to hang it out randomly. Sigh, that was the first time I left it hanging outside without guarding it. And ya i was so "suai" on that day.

Sometimes I really wonder if the pervert thief walk around the blocks everyday to look for bras or panties. I complaint to hall office then everytime they will tell me the same thing again "hang it in your room". So sien lor.

Actually not only bras and panties, I lost skirt before also. Not sure if it is done by the same person.