Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hair cut

I had a hair cut. I want to do it last month but the hairstylist said the hair was not long for all the curls to be removed. So yesterday, I suddenly had the urge to cut the hair and yes, I have a short hair now. This time, no rebond, no perm, no dye and I just have a natural short hair. I think I have tortured my hair too much with non-stop perming, rebonding and dyeing for several years since I left secondary school. A few stylists told me before the condition was bad.
*
I did it at Sandstrom JP and that was the first time I had hair cut at salon in Singapore. I personally found the price is reasonable for wash, cut and blow but Dear keeps stressing that he could have 5 times of hair cut in Malaysia with that amount. The lady hairstylist is pretty good. Initially VuiYang told me that male stylists' skills are better. However I really could not bring myself to ask for change when the lady stylist came to me. Ya fortunately she was quite patient and I am satisfied with the new hair style. Actually I know my hair is not so easy to be styled because of the length and curls.
*
Eager to see my new look? Hehe...ask me out and you could see me lor ;P

1 comment: