Saturday, January 26, 2008

A summary on my life in the past one week

Basically I could only remember 2 things:
*
First, I am sicked. (present tense is used, means I am STILL not recovered yet). It all started with twister fries. Since the fries are only offered during CNY period, I persuaded dear to share a pack of fries with me on Monday night. The next day, even though I had already felt something not right with my throat, I still went to buy apple pie. Then sore throat became serious, and soon I had running nose and fever. It became very serious at night. I could not do anything because the head was heavy and I could not focus. Yet I did not see doctor immediately. I was quite occupied with other things (since I could not do anythin at night, I must catch up during day time). The third (or fourth) day, I went for doctor but maybe it was a bit late for the effective curing period. Till now, I am still having flu. (sob sob...)
*
The second thing, I did my first formal fyp experiment testing. It FAILED. I have to think of a solution asap. Breakthrough in need desperately.
*
I think the drug starts to take effect. I feel sleepy. Going to stop here. Goodnight to everyone and take good care of yourself.

No comments: