Saturday, October 18, 2008

The 2nd weekend of October

Last weekend, it was great as I was able to meet 3 different groups of friends.
*
Friday night, I had dinner with Jeremy and Kuan Nee. We had so much things to talk about. We shifted from the dinner place to another coffee shop and continued to chit chat till mid night. I really like these two friends whom I could share many things.
*
The next day, finally the outing to East Coast Park was put into action. We spent the whole afternoon cycling in the park. That kind of activity is much more better than wandering in the shopping center or town.


On Sunday, it was reserved for my hometown friends. We had a ktv session followed by a dinner at Holland Village.
*
I will never be lonely to have so many friends around me ; )

1 comment:

nee said...

BAHHH!! i wanted to cycle with u all!!!! :((((((

I was admitted to hospital the morning u allwere cycling u know.

SO much for zoo :(