Friday, August 8, 2008

Photoshooting at NTU Campus

I am always proud that I manage to study in a beautiful campus. These are the places that I left so many of my footprints on. I do have local friends who came to NTU just because they did not get a place in the other university. But if I have a chance to choose again, NTU, will still be my first choice. I cherish all the time I have spent within the university. Indeed it was my second home. I believe most foreign students who stay in the campus will have the same feeling as me.


The university, was founded in 1955


Leaving footprints is not enough--why not your "bodyprints" as well?


Surrounded by the green green grass and trees



I looked upon the sky and realised that it has no limit


I want to give you a hug


Special thanks to the Photographer

No comments: