Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Fussy Landlord

This is not the first time I stay with a landlord. While I was in KL, I stayed 3 different owners and I have no problem to stay with each of them. So I conclude that this time, the problem does not lie with me.

Let's see what are the funny theories initiated by the Fussy:

1. The washing machine must be covered by a piece of cloth. The cloth must be oriented in such a way so that the bamboos (used to hang clothes) do not scratch the machine.
>> Comment: SPEECHLESS... ; X

2. The volume of TV must be decreased to minimum everytime before switching off so that the TV would not spoil easily
>> Comment: I have been switching off TV without lowering the volume all the while at home. None of the TV has spoilt speaker

3. The intensity of the light must be changed to minimum before switching off so that the light bulb would not spoil easily
>> Comment: Consulted 2 EEE PHD students and none of them heard of this theory before

4. Mop the floor of bathroom everytime after showering so that the children will not slip down.
>> Comment: Reasonable. But the children never enter the toilet. But could you ensure every bathroom is dry?

.....

Many more little things that make me angry. Don't want to waste so much time write about it.

I must practise the "kungfu of tolerate" till end of Sept.

2 comments:

Megan said...

i live in one such home. I can understand how you feel but I am already used to it. She is not wrong - that's how the older generation thinks. You can tolerate one lah. LOL.

Pei Pei said...

The Fussy, is a young man of around 30+. Never see a man could be so picky.