Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to internet

I finally has the access to the internet from the place I stay.
*
So many important things in my life occured in the past one month...
*
I lost my grandmother on June 20. She could not wait till my graduation. My convocation photo will always be incomplete without her.
*
I have my first job as a Quality Control Engineer. I started work and now already the third week I am in the company.
*
I had my first wisdom tooth removal surgery. The wound is healing and I already could eat as normal.
*
I graduate from NTU and my convocation will be in this week. Most probably that's something I should look forward after so many unhappy incidents. I get what I want the most and even an unexpected bonus. But once I think of my grandmother, I still feel the pain in my heart and how I wish she could share the joy together with me.
*
Life, can never be perfect.

No comments: