Monday, April 14, 2008

I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
***
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile

Do I ever have dream before? Maybe not. I only have goals and targets, which are achievable. To me, dream is something too far from the reality, beyond our control and capability.

I remembered one incident where my secondary junior told me that she wanted to be an astronomer. I told her that was impossible in Malaysia as we don't have such facilities and even the universities may not offer such course. Later she told me that she was upset because of what I said and I shattered her dream. Well I was just telling the truth and reality is always cruel. Anyway Malaysia eventually has his own first astronout produced in Russia.
*
This song is so inspring. I must listen to it more oftenly.

No comments: