Friday, February 1, 2008

Going back for Chinese New Year

I just packed my luggage. I think it is lighter than previous years'. Until now I barely feel the mood of new year from the environment. And myself, has no mood for new year too. So I buy less things this year because not much things could attract my attention, be it clothes or food. A bit tired with the same outlets everywhere. Haha at least this results in 2 benefits 1) save money 2) save strength to carry the luggage.
*
My neighbour has adopted my fish temporarily since I won't be around for one week. I feel lonely without their existence. Everyday I need to look at them for a few times. I especially like to see the tiger fishes chasing each other around the tank. I feel very satisfied when they are all living together in harmony and happily. So my dear fish, be obedient and I will fetch you next week. Eat and play well.
*
Dear departed for Kedah just now. He has a full 2 weeks' holidays. I am missing him now. Sometimes I feel very guilty. Seems like I miss him more than I miss my family. Human is always like that. We feel very bad at the beginning of separation but soon time will make the pain faded. Most probably tomorrow at this time I won't be so down because I will be busying chit chating in mamak. Very likely at the end of next week I will feel bad again because of leaving the family for Singapore. Because there is pain of apart, then we realise the preciousness of reunion. ; )
*
So all my friends, treasure the time when you are together with your family and friends. Happy Chinse New Year!

1 comment:

nee said...

happy chinese new year dear girl! :)

i couldnt agree better with what u said about departure and reunion