Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Updates!!

June 11 >> One third of the month has gone
*
Finally, I have decided to accept the offer as a Quality Assurance Engineer. I am going to start working on 1st July. Actually never think of this position before. All the while I am looking for design related engineering work. But then I believe QA Engineer will have good prospect since every company needs quality control and assurance. So I am looking forward to 1st July.
*
I am actively looking for a room. I viewed one yesterday. Everything is ok except there is no any hawker center nearby. Also a bit expensive. It will be good if they can include internet as well in the rental.
*
I have nothing much to do these few days. Oh so boring... Going to meet my boss on Friday and maybe going PC Fair with KK. Ya I should go back Muar this weekend. See how la, now most important is to get a place to stay.

1 comment:

SIMMY said...

haha....so fast start work dee oh...ke lian nya....later wil have more working ppl in sg dee..i have no more fren as student dee loh..haha...seem like older n older dee..haha