Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4 more...

Just completed the first paper this morning. Haha so relaxed and contented now. I am quite happy that I could completed the whole paper, every question, every section in 2 hours. Not necessary all are correct but at least I have tried to solve all.
*
The second paper is on 26th Nov, 12 days from now. First time I have 4 papers in a week. It's going to be a crazy and damn stressful week... ...
*
I just discover that Jacky Cheong will not be holding concert anymore. That's mean his Singapore Concert in January will be his last concert in Singapore. Not sure if this is true because they always say this just to boost the sales lor. But I am very tempted to go to this concert because I am already regret for not going to his 雪狼湖. Even though I am not his fan but I think he is a great singer. The cheapest ticket left for double seat is $128. Oh Shall I? Tight budget!!! I almost spend all the money earned during attachment. And I am still thinking of going graduation trip...... My main source is only from the scholarship and earnings from attachment. I don't have parents whom I could depend on. What to do?

No comments: